- Develop relationships and revenue opportunities with our existing and potential clients,
- Add value to ongoing client relationships,
- Deliver short-term projects in conjunction with partners & the management team,
- Follow up on projects,
- Offer a mix of creative thinking and knowledge of emerging digital strategies,
- Plan processes and client agendas,
- Create necessary files/documents/databases/ presentations
- Manage daily operational needs (projects, deadlines, contracts, etc.)
- Translate emails or necessary documents between Turkish and English
· Consultative, strategic skills in digital marketing / advertising.
· Proven track record as an account executive.
· Managing and nurturing long‐term client relationships.
· Increasing revenues.
· Working in teams in a dynamic environment.
· Managing and directing resources.
· Organizing work‐flow and timescales.
· Negotiating terms and contracts.
· Communicating with and presenting to executives managers.
· Quick strategic thinker who works well under pressure.
· Autonomous and a self-starter.
· Enjoys team working.
· Encourages a collaborative relationship with clients and colleagues.
· A good communicator both internally and externally.
· Confident and articulate.
· Good project management and written skills.
· High passion for Blippar & new technologies.
· Problem solver
· University degree; preferably in Business Administration and/or Marketing.
· 3+ years experience in accounts execution, marketing or business development.
· Ideally have experience of the mobile, marketing/advertising or digital industries.
· Excellent level of written and spoken English and Turkish.
· Great work ethic, a positive attitude, consultative and flexible personality.
· Have strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize tasks.
· Good at using MS Office programs, especially at preparing PPT presentations, handling large databases.
· A persuasive but friendly negotiator, displaying strong communication skills across written, oral, email, telephone and face-to-face presentations.
· 3-5 experience in digital/mobile marketing and/or advertising
· Male candidates are required to have no military obligations
What we offer:
- A competitive salary
- International, friendly and stimulating working environment
- A target-related bonus
- Opportunity to work with fast growing and renowned start-up
- Exposure to a strong network of top brands, publisher and agencies
Blippar™ is the first image-recognition phone app aimed at bringing to life real-world newspapers, magazines, products and posters with exciting augmented reality experiences and instantaneous content. The company launched in the UK in 2011 and will be expanding globally throughout 2013.
We’re a venture‐backed start‐up headquartered in London and working with clients such as Unilever, PepsiCo, Coca-Cola, Nike, Cadbury, Samsung, Tesco, Waitrose, Mercedes, Xbox and Heinz, with many more exciting global brands in the pipeline.
Blippar is projecting rapid, international expansion with a view towards becoming the world’s default ‘lens’ on all smart phones for brand‐to‐consumer image recognition, augmented reality executions.